Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: How is the Main Man Dezi???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just about to post this question and I see that Donna is here! So...how is the Man doing??? Wasn't he supposed to be home soon??? Is he in decent spirits??? KEEP US POSTED!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for asking Carl.He will be fine,but he isn't as far along as he'dl ike to be right now. Too much time to sit and think ya know? He's itching to get back to his old self.Maybe he'll come on and answer this post or jump back in to g-net. I'm still at work now,but honey if you're reading this,pop in and say hi! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So he's home!?!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well glad to see that the Dez-Man is on a well recovery. Tell him to take care of himself...cuz Diabetes is nothing to play around with.
    If he doesn't listen...break out the hidden whip and handcuffs ya have in the closet and punish him...haha.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Carl,yep,he's home.

    Marcus,sheesshh,I knew I heard some rustlin around in my closet the other night,but I thought it was my cats ,not THE KATT!!!! You're a nosy Kitty! Heyyy Billlll??!!!! ya better finish wallpaperin your closet soon dude,cause Marcus will turn up and be snoopin in all your fisher price stuff.Before yas know it,he'll move his litter box in. BAD KITTY!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member glamster7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,048
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi donna

    Hows things with you. give Dezi my regards

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dezi_Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2003
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From the horse's (ass) mouth himself.
    Me and "Frankenleg" are recovering nicely
    Went this morning and some staples and stitches removed
    Thanks to all that sent well wishes and prayers
    (I didn't see the postings but heard about them)
    They really did help in pulling me through
    Thanx again!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back Dezi!!! Glad to see you're doing a little better. Atleast you can hang out on the silly board for a few seconds!

    It's cool if you don't care to hang out here often anymore, but make it due to not wanting to be here, NOT due to illness!!! So, if you let this shtuff get the better of you again, I will have to drive to NY and kick your ass! forums

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *smashes Carl with chair*

    Wow, been awhile since I've done that. [img]wink.gif[/img] Nice to have ya' back, Dezi. God bless.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Ian! How have ya been??? It's been ages since I've chatted to ya. I'm so much better now that Dezi is home. Busy as ever but it's all good forums whats new???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •